CvGaming

Ban appeal S.D.S Tyrone biggins

bäverbeavern

Name: Tyrone Biggins

Date: 11/2/2015

To be perfectly honest, i dont really care if i get unbanned,

Im just very curious to know what I should have done in that situation, they surround me, and tell me to drop my weapon

Please enlighten me, i will be very excited to hear your awnser

In your eyes these people were not hostile, its easy when u sit in your couch and judge that.

its totally different when u actually play the game and u are alone and get surrounded and in a situtation like that you dont really have time to think things through,
Sure, those guys could have been friendly what do I know? but then you dont tell somone to drop his weapon he could have used 1000 different words to defuse the situation and if i would have shot then it would have been a clear RDM. "Hey can u lower your weapon so we can talk?" anything like that. But in this situation it was " Drop your gun" Nothing else at all.

It kinda amazes me to see how you can not realize that i took this a hostile act..

But like i said i really look forward to your explaination :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NslOSVasIc

Your post was made 13 min after i posted the verdict. edit: must be the fastest banappeal in history! :P

But by judging on your reply i guess you didnt read all i wrote:

Simply, dont point a gun to someones face that are approaching with lowered guns.

It would be a total different matter if they where approaching with drawn weapons or in any ambush scenario. (like a highly equipped gang at the peachfield).
Or even if they said screamed "put your weapon down". but that didnt happen.  

this is what happened:

But in this situation it was " Drop your gun" Nothing else at all.

That is because you didnt give them to finish the sentence, they where interrupted by bullets to the brain.

As i can clearly see that you didnt learn anything from this i will decline your request.

Edited by hitem