CvGaming

[Ban appeal] *Johnney*

Conny

Hello.

I was trying to contact you via sms, ingame voice channels and even looked for you on ts/steam.

No reply at all from you. Once you saw me you started running.

Then i banned you and asked you to contact me on Teamspeak (shown in the message).

But you did not.

Banappeal works just fine to i gues.

But let me restate the same questions once again:

Maybe you can explain how you, as a new player, have 271.000 on your hand and no licenses and im curious to why you dont reply to Admin sms and Ingame voice from admin? i gave you 5 minutes to reply (walking next to you). No indications at all that you tried to communicate back.

Also, supply as much information possible and compile it. I will then retrace your route and validate as much as possible.

As I wrote earlier, I made a new profile. If I knew that wasn't allowed I would not do so. Since I'm pretty new to this game I don't know how everything works, so sorry, I don't really know how to reply to admin messages.... About the ingame voice I did not hear you talking to me, I saw you there ingame , I thought you just were some random stalker as many are in this game. I did not intend to cheat if you want to call it cheating. I'm going to delete this new profile.

Hello again.

New profile dosent matter (as you are logged based on UID).

And i told you a few times and even typed how to communicate with me, and thats why i even tried steamfriendrequest (cancled now as you didnt accept when i typed).

Anyhow. we had a rollback on our bans a few hours so your ban is actually not in the list atm.

I still want to know the details about your profit and no license runs (send me a pm with details of what resource or whom you got them from).

I just want to validate my findings and if you are telling the truth i will not add your ban again, but i will however add it if you dont supply this information mentioned above! (inkl a pastebin of your *.rpt of that day pasted on pastebin.com)