CvGaming

[Ban appeal] [A.F.F] ShockeNizer

ShockeNizer

Name: [A.F.F] ShockeNizer

Date: 2015-02-20

Reason: Anledning till min ban var för att jag RDM:ade [T.U] Arre. H när han var påväg till sin M9-hummingbird i sin stad.

Hej, jo jag kommer ihåg händelsen väldigt tydligt. [A.F.F] Tom Thomsson började RP-situationen genom ett rån.
Jag positionerade mig vid en buske nära kyrkan. Där ifrån hade jag klar sight ner till den röda M9-hummingbirden som stod och väntade på [T.U]'s medlemmar.  När jag låg där och spanade på helikoptern så dog Tom Thomsson.

Från busken såg jag två stycken från [T.U], de var på väg till helikoptern. Istället för att riskera regelbrott, väntar jag att skjuta och frågar  mina vänner om jag har rätt att skjuta dem. (jag är rätt så ny så jag ville inte göra något fel) och de sa att det var ''ok'' då det inte hade gått 15 min än. Situationen slutade med att jag sköt [T.U] Arre. H. Den andre från [T.U] hann fly där ifrån...

Enligt reglerna har jag inte gjort något fel om man hänvisar till ''New life rule''.

Jag kan förstå att [T.U] känner sig orättvist behandlade i denna situation, men det har fortfarande inte gått 15min. 
- [A.F.F] Tom Thomsson: Död 00:16 (i videon)
- [T.U] Arre. H: död 14:45 (i videon)

Vilket är 31 sekunder till godo.

Video bevis finns via Tom Thomsson. Länk kommer upp snart: -->    

Personliga åsikter: Jag tycker att det är lite tråkigt att behöva bli bannad när jag inte har gjort något konkret fel. 

Mvh ShockeNizer

Hello.

Both players involved in situation 1 died in that confrontation.
And those of you who where then laying across the map inside TU's town waiting cant use that as a chainreaction to just open fire. Common sense predict that you atleast have to engage in something, some RP. Not just shoot them in the back from a hidden position.

With that logic we would have tons of gangs in specific location camping another gang, send a guy to start a fight across the map and then just blast them all out.

No, it dosent work like that.

I can agree that TU should have expected a fight (After watching your video). But as both troublemakers died and no one else where there that situation was defused.

Declined

This issue was resolved between Arre and Shockinizer. much rejoice, the mature way to go!

He is now unbanned.

I also got alot of attention/pms regarding this ban specifically.

In the evidence supplied (in this thread and via PM's) it was clear that it was 2 different situations placed far between, and the 2 aggressors died and there was no one to carry the word forward (new life). if the evidence had showed a firefight with multiple gangmembers and some of them survive, then they can continue fighting for 15min as "All gangs under same tag"-rule and "in combat"-rules applies. But this was judge on evidence supplied and there was no indication/mentioning that there was surviving gangmembers that travled to destination x.