CvGaming

Arma 3 crashes as I join the server

KingKush

Question

Hoii, 
Alright, so Arma 3 have been a bit up & down with the crashing. Sometimes it happened as soon as I clicked multiplayer, sometimes while I was joining the server. ( In the middle of the loadingscreen ) & sometimes when I'm in the.. where you choose to be a Civillian, Cop or Medic.

Haven't really had a problem with this until two days ago. As soon as I try to join the server & get into the selection screen, ( where I choose to be a civ, cop or medic ) it crashed... It kept crashing every single time I got to the selection screen. I thought it might be something temporarily & found out I'd reboot my computer & try again. No success. Then I searched it up online & saw something about going into the profile folder & AppData to remove this mpmissions file which makes me download the mission file again. This worked, but whenever I closed Arma 3 & wanted to play again. Same issue. 

I'm getting quite tired of removing & redownloading the folder over & over again so I'm wondering if there's anyone here that knows a way to fix this issue?

Thank you on advance.

3 answers to this question

Hello.

This is a known Arma3 issue and its always some small minor diffrence in how to solve it.

The best way for you seem to be reinstalling the whole game (might be your profile.arma3 files that are messing up and/or integration of the game directory).

Just simply "uninstall" then "install" from steam. Make some notes of your settings incase you need that (i run default atm, hc!).

If that dosent help, then it might be related to the network stack (assuming you have done the regular gpu problemsolving/driver checkup).