CvGaming

ban apeal TRAZOR

Trazor

Name: Trazor

Date: 2015 sometime

Reason: Hello i got banned  for money exploit and the only thing i did was to hold the x i didnt know that the guys i was with was money exploiting, it was about 2 month ago and my other friends wanted me to do this appeal and when i was thinking about it i did really like the server, i already have post a ban apeal BUT that time he said this was a lie cuz i had one of the guys on steam when he had added me and he wanted to play with me. i didn't know these guys was exploiting

• 2 weeks later...

You need to supply alot more exact information then you did if you want us to be able to help you.

Which exact dates and who banned you?

If you are a part of a group that joins, distribute hacked/exploited wealth and then yolo. Then you are most certainly banned for good, no matter what your appeal contains.

The "he did it" argument never works here, we have social and moral codes and you have a responsibility as a human being and player to know whom you are playing with (when you all join together as new people and you received tonloads of money from any of those friends).

Please provide the information, if you cant. i will declined this appeal.

Edit: no info supplyed and the user havent been on the forum since he did the post. locking/declining this thread

Edited by hitem
edit line above