CvGaming

[Ban Appeal] Gurkish

Gruzzia123

Appeal Information

Name: *Gurkish* (optional: guid)

Date: ca 1 månad sedan

Reason: Tjena,  jag blev "Perm" bannad från servern för ca 1 månad sedan. 

Anledningen till det var att jag hade "Money hacks". Precis innan jag blev bannad var jag i Kavala, hade köpt en "Truck" skulle åka iväg för att köra Coppar. (Jag hade då spelat ca 30min, samlat lite pengar genom Peaches) Precis när jag var vid "Market" i Kavala. Då fick jag en stor summa pengar av en kille bakom mig (jag kan inte minnas något namn) och gav mig ca 1.5 miljoner. Jag vart självklart väldigt glad, jag tog och köpte mig den dyraste "Trucken" man kunde få för 1.5 mille. När jag precis hade kört iväg med min "Dyra Truck" blev jag Perm bannad för Money Hacks av Hitem.

Förståeligt om det låter som en omöjlig händelse. Har inte heller några vänner som var med vid detta tillfälle så har inte "Bevis" på att jag fick pengarna. :( 

Hello.

I find it very odd that you come here after 1 month and do the appeal?

Anyhow, i will process it anyway ofc :)

So, according to our rules:

• Duping items and/or money. If someone you dont know sends you an unobtainable amount of money, report to an admin IMMEDIATELY, you have a responsibility to as you are the one receiving the money. Do this or an admin will ban you permanently if they see that much on you without question.

You need to report anomalies like this IMMEDIATELY to an admin.

As you come here now after so long time with a story and no proof makes this case very hard. I can not unban you unless you provide proof in this particular case.

You had played for less then 1 hour and had over 2 million, the guy who gave you money was on your friendlist on Steam and he made XXX-Million-figures in less then 5 minutes. I also tried to contact you ingame with no response, you went and spent/traded the money instead.

This case will remain closed/declined untill you provide me with enough information/proof so i can track this old issue down.

Remake a new banappeal once you have this information handy.