CvGaming

[Ban appeal] Heatseeker36

Killerscreene

Hello I am Heatseeker36 Leader of Altis Mafia.I speak for the whole of [A.Ma].At between 12-1 Am we tried a little thing a guy told us about.He told us ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓.We thought it sounded worth trying so we did it just for the f**k of it.Then a few moments later people started writing Money dupe in chat.We did not know who they were talking to.Then a few minuets later we all got banned by Afriel.We were just trying and seeing what would happen if we did this.We were bored,tired and had nothing else to do.We are really sorry.We will throw all the duped money away and we will not experiment anymore or litsen to those random people.Me [A.Ma]Heatseeker36,[A.Ma]Olin and [A.Ma]Kebab would really like to be unbanned we love the server and we would love to come back.

We dont know the name of the guy that told us we did not remember it.He was at diamond mine with a big truck and we asked him how he got it and he told us just to try it.So we did just to know if it would work.

Edited by hitem
sanitized by hitem

If you want some1 to take a look on your appeal.. Follow the template. 

How to do a banappeal (template)

1. Create a new topic like this: "[ban appeal] *In-Game name*" (ie: [ban appeal] Jeppe Olsen)

2. Copy this template and answer the questions and statements below.

Appeal Information

Name: *Your in-game name* (optional: guid)

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - <Time it happened>

Reason: Explain your point of view as much as in-depth as possible. If you have any proof of the users guilt in form of links, post them here.

3. Wait patiently for a response.

I have sanitized the part where you mention the exploit (dont do this in our forums thanks).

And we have rules against behavior just like this (some random guy tells you something and you magiclly dont remember his name) and/or testing stuff on our server.

You have a responsibility as a player and a responsibility as a person.

If you then proceed to do it anyways just for "lulz", well, then you have to pay for your consequences.

If you dont agree, you can meet me at startbucks in town and pay for my coffe and 4 slices of cake and explain to me why ^^. Fika in Götet!