CvGaming

ban apeal TRAZOR

Trazor

Name: Trazor

Date: 2015 January

Reason: Hello i got banned  for money exploit and the only thing i did was to hold the x i didnt know that the guys i was with was money exploiting, it was about 2 month ago and my other friends wanted me to do this appeal and when i was thinking about it i did really like the server, i already have post a ban apeal BUT that time he said this was a lie cuz i had one of the guys on steam when he had added me and he wanted to play with me. i didn't know these guys was exploiting, i didn't exploit in any way cuz it was an accidet that i hold x but i don't know if anything happends if i hold x.

You need to supply:

1. Exact time and date

2. Names, we cant read minds or magically know who you have spoken to.

3. Compile your banrequest properly. if you are referring to old banappeals, please provide a link. I do not find any traces when i search for you.

My name was Dragon87 and it was you who banned me and here is some links to the other links:

Im sorry but i don't have exact date, but you maybe could get it by searching on Dragon87.

My name was Dragon87 when i got banned

Hello,

Thanks!

And as ive mention everywhere else. I need more information / evidence from you from this specific incident that can claim your innocent.

Because there is nothing in our system that tells us otherwise.

that you have your own responsibility and you have to decline/report to admins when you receive big sums of money when you are a new.
Blaming a third part when you are in the group is not holding up in a case like this. Hopefully you dont blindly obliged other peoples commands in other online games sir.

So, please respect my decision, i will not lift your ban until im proven wrong in this case.

Its to much money, to fishy behavior (ingame) and to much loggs to support the oposit version of what you are stating.

Anyhow, as this is your third banappeal since it happened in Januari i will let this topic be open for a few hours more to see if any other admins have an input to make.

I don't really understand what more i can proof, i didn't use Ts3 at that time so if i was going to contact a admin about 10-15 mins before restart then i need to do everything fast and its not really easy to get in contact with many admins either so yeah.