CvGaming

"[Ban appeal] *Elk*"

AntonHaanp

Hej jag blev bannad för att datorn crashade när jag var arresterad så jag fick en unban av en admin på ts. Men det hjälpte bara ca 5 min sen stod det att jag blev bannad av memory management #10. Så hur länge varar denna ban eller går det att få en unban redan nu?. Min dator brukar inte crasha men den gjorde det i just fel tillfälle.

Hello.

1. Follow the ban-appeal form

2. Provide more useful information as who you spoke to, times, crashlogs, videos, your phonenumber and even your shoesize!

Ill save you some time tho:

You have over 25 connections to the server where you get the same error.
I asked you to format C:\ or try on another machine before you ever connected again and if you connected and got the same error, then there was nothing i could do for you as i trust Battleye. Wild guess: you didnt and you got banned for it.

So the ban will remain as you clearly dont follow my advice when we spoke on teamspeak and you had a vacban that was 8 days old ;). I smell fishy correlation.

Quote:

Corrupted Memory #X
: BattlEye detects that your game's memory is not what it is supposed to be.