CvGaming

Banned 2 days, cause of crash to desktop. Please revoke.

libito

Yesterday my game got black screen and crashes when i was about to enter my chopper (there was a dead body in the seat, it might have something to do with the crash). When i tried to join today i got a message that said i was banned for 2 days, my friends on the server could read that it was because of combat logging.

So it would be cool if you could revoke the ban, so I can enjoy the best Altis server again!

Yesterday my game got black screen and crashes when i was about to enter my chopper (there was a dead body in the seat, it might have something to do with the crash). When i tried to join today i got a message that said i was banned for 2 days, my friends on the server could read that it was because of combat logging.

So it would be cool if you could revoke the ban, so I can enjoy the best Altis server again!

Sorry for useing 2 topics, didn't know wich one to use.

Hello.

Its only a 2 days ban and it should be running out today/tonight if your estimations are correct.

And please, in the future. Follow the ban-appeal-forms and read the FAQ.

Normaly this banappeal would be autodeclined beacuse of it and by the time you made a new appeal and admins checking through logs the ban would have run out.

So declining this request as you are soon able to enter anyways!