CvGaming

Banned coz of cheat Engine

Hellhound

Appeal Information

Name: [Alpha] Hellhound (76561198015692229)

Date: 2015-04-06 - <03:15 CEST>

Reason:I was banned today 03:15 coz I had Cheat Engine running in the background, I was modding a singleplayer game just before I started Arma 3 and forgot to disable the program. I have not in any way altered Arma 3 by a 3rd party program or used Cheat Engine to alter Arma 3s gameplay. I simply used the Cheat Engine to mod features in other single player games. 

Hello.

This was an automated ban made by battleye locally on our server. This was not manually added.

We can never know the truth behind the agenda with your cheat-engine and therefor we never accept these cases.
Sure, there might be some cases where you have 100% proof and a videorecording when all of this was happening. But the chances someone records playing a singleplayergame using a "diablo-trainer" are very slim. If you on the otherhand have it, then please provide it to me and i will revisit your banappeal.

So untill then, this appeal is declined and i can highly advice you not to run any sort of dodgy engine at all on your system.

It should be "ok, arma 3 gametime! but first turn of cheategines".

They shouldnt be there in the first place ;)