CvGaming

Ban Appeal Serious Sam

Serious Sam

Name: Serious Sam

Date: 2015/02/20 (Cirka) eftermiddagen/Kvällen

Reason: Jag blev bannad för att ha musik i directchat runt kavala, Då jag även var i bilen när jag gick ut ur bilen. Stängde jag av musiken som man gör i riktiga livet.

Jag blev även bannad för att krockat in i bilar i Kavala med flit (det har jag inget att säga åt om) Mitt eget fel.

Dem andra två bans kan vara en till krocka in i bilar och den sista vet jag ej.

En grej mer är att jag hade arma 3 i en vecka innan jag blev bannad. Så ja jag var ny till arma 3 Och visste inte mycket vad man skulle göra och att man skulle bli perm bannad till slut =(

Här är länkar admins har skickat varför jag har blivit bannad.

Aja hoppas att jag kan gå ta detta och aldrig mera gör om detta. Vill gärna få en chans för att kunna spela ett roligt spel (arma role play) Så hade jag även 30$ donation.

Hello,

You where warned everytime you played music in SIDECHAT and when you where sitting inside the kavala market playing music when admins where talking to people.

I even asked you to turn it off with no repons. That was the last time. But before that you had warnings, information and referals to rules 4 times before this occured and chosed to remove you permanently.

Its clearly stated in our rules that you can not keep posting banappeals incase a verdict is reached (like in your 2 last banappeals).

This is the 4th appeal you do (excluding the amount of PM's here and on TS).

Please respect this decision.

I will not unban you for your behavior, it was very bad and we are always striving to remove troublemakers to make our server a good/fun place to play.

Its easy to be afterwise once verdicts and bans have fallen. If you listened the first 4 times i warned you it would have been a totaly different story.

And you still dont get why you are banned as you are refering to "playing music in your car" which have never been mentioned and/or refered to anywhere.

You have been/where banned for 3 extensive trollings (music/noice in side and running over people in kavala), 1 banrequest and 5th time when you played music in SIDE.