CvGaming

Unban from Arma Banliste

Gerd Raikt

Dear CV-Gaming Server Team,

im Alex #Gerd Raikt on the "Zockerbuden Altis Life" Server and I'm Supporter. Now I checked my GUID on "Arma-Banliste.de" and it said I'm banned on your Server, but I never played on your Server and I want to know a reason why i got banned!

LG Alex #Gerd Raikt

Hello.

I have submited a ticket to the banlist to see what they say (a few days for correspondence).

So, locking this and moving to decline untill logs are received from the community banlist. (where we personally only retrieve cheat/script bans).

And as you mention you have never played on our server then makes it feel like you are claiming we are the source?

If that happens to be, then yes, you should be on that banlist as we are very keen and thural about who we ban and for what.

But then it should be a regular banappeal!

edit:

and i was proactive seaching through logs and found this:

efba670f36d957e6d1aa08c4e440f5cb -1 Perm | Cheat (miriweth - Alex) /hitem

So yes indeed, the source is our server and that ban is legit.

You have to contact Arma-banlist.de if you wish to proceed with them, but on our server you are banned forever.
And i will not publicly display what you executed (but that banmessage says it all, dosent it?).

In the future, follow our banappeal template or we will autodecline your request.

Edited by hitem
edit line