CvGaming

Ban banappeal Juan Chalaya

Juan Chalaya

Name: Juan Chalaya

Date: 2015/05/10 

Så idag när jag försökte joina servern så var jag bannat för fusk och  jag har aldrig använt fusk på något spel överhuvud taget. Kan ni ha misstagit på person...  Observera att min bror och jag delar dator men han har ett eget inlogg på steam och han kan ha gjort något? Jag gillar verkligen denna server och hoppas att vi kan lösa problemet.

You have to supply more information then that.

Such as your GUID (put it in your userprofile) and the actually banmessage.

Remember that you are responsible for what happens/what code is executed from your GUID. Whatever you do behind your screen is up to you!

thanks

Thank you.

You where banned because you and your friends where executing a well known cheat.

YAMUMGETREKTSUN and Billy Huston to be more specifily where the guys who executed the code and you quickly disconnected straight after, i saw you guys together and i also saw you guys playing with eachother via steam).

09.05.2015 20:58:22: YAMUMGETREKTSUN (x) x - #0 "
removeAllActions player;
player addAction ["<t size=""0.9"" font=""TahomaB"" color=""#000000"">Back</t>", Cheat_Menu];

Both of them where also on the ArmA Community Banlist, but the YAMU source is from our server.

Billy is as follows:

X -1 ArmA-Banlist.de Global Ban - #3205

The source is a German server for altis life where Billy was banned for executing the same menu.

Check by adding your guid here: http://arma-banlist.de/check

A big portion of your friendlist are also baned since a long time back (due to executing different cheats).

So, 

You where all playing together (connected at the same time) and you disconnected as soon as Billy got caught. I personally then tracked you down and added you to.

If it was only your friend executing something and you where not together with them, you would have been excluded. But this was a clear case of "a group of friends with ill intents" as you clearly connected as a group and disconnected as one. Ive also seen you play together on other servers..

And as im writing this i can see you two are playing together on another server ~

Banappeal declined.