CvGaming

[Ban appeal] anton

Xete

Appeal Information

Name: anton

Date: 2015-05-15

Reason: Vart bannad eftersom dom påstår att jag har trollat massa i kavala med gokart + VDMat en helikopter

Det som egentligen hände va att jag precis köpt min första gokart på flygplatsen (köpte gokart DLC någon minut innan) och åkte till athira för att lägga in gokarten i garaget sen ta bussen till kavala när jag va i kavala hämta jag ut mn gokart åkte mot ATM när jag vart skjuten av en polis som påstår att jag trollat ohc kört runt i kavala för snabbt! men detta är OMÖJLIGT eftersom han tog in mig i fängelset 20.04 och jag köpte gokart DLC 19.46 på dom 18 minutrarna måste jag ha köpt gokart åkt till athira tagit bussen till kavala sprugit till garaget och åkt till market (ungefär)....

bevis på när jag köpte gokart DLC

//hitem removed link beacuse you are displaying your phonenumber and homeadress in that reciet.

Hittade inget under ''Bannable offences'' som jag har gjort

(+ sjukt tråkigt att få en 3dagars ban en fredag natt! + när vi är lediga vill spela så SJUKT mycket nu)

Hello,

You seem to have issues knowing our rules on our server. Please read up on them under Rules. (in my signature).

Beacuse this behavior will ALWAYS give you 3days+ ban or even worse if it repeats itself:

(you are the guy in the go-kart obv)

Lockpicking and Stealing a helicopter in SAFEZONE (athira) when the guy who owns it is just next to you (thats a clear cut case of douchebaggery and trollass) is not allowed and then VDM the helicopter that is blocking your escapepath while i was called into the matter is NOT ALLOWED.

No sir, enjoy your ban for lockpicking in safezone and VDM:ing.

Now you have 3 days to read up on what rules we have.

You should be glad its just 3 days as several rules where broken and you end up killing 2 people.

Normaly i would force you to repay the gear they lost but in this matter i might extend your ban as you dont see what you have done wrong (not even after i talked to you on ts).