CvGaming

Ban req -> [L.Z] Alvaréz

MudSnapper

Name:  [s.O.A] MudSnapper

Offender-Name:  [L.Z] Vitx   

DATE:  18-5-2015  (About 4.40pm - 4.48 pm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM5UJ8VUmJ8&feature=youtu.be

2. Robbery

•  When you're about to rob someone, you have to give the victim a choice (If the victim fails to comply only then is lethal action allowed)

- I did all they asked me to do.

EDIT: I want to apologize [L.Z] Alvaréz  for having his name in topic! <-- Vitx was the aggressor, not you, even that you were included in scene.

Edited by MudSnapper

Din kompis var med, han sa, det kommer någon bakom dig, jag vänder mig om och han tar fram vapen, då var jag tvungen att skjuta honom. Varför har du inte med det för? 
Det är också anledningen till att vi sköt dig. För din kompis i samma gang försökte lura oss och försökte döda oss.

Im sorry Alvaréz but i cannot understand swedish. But i think that i got something! So if you are talking about DAVE who didnt agree with you? Well, as you can see, dave is already dead in that video. You killed Dave cuz dave did not agree with HANDS up and things like that. Then you asked me to drop my stuff and thats where my video starts. So i dont still see why does your conversation with dave affect what you did to me. I did all you guys asked, and there was no problem with me at all.

Im sorry Alvaréz but i cannot understand swedish. But i think that i got something! So if you are talking about DAVE who didnt agree with you? Well, as you can see, dave is already dead in that video. You killed Dave cuz dave did not agree with HANDS up and things like that. Then you asked me to drop my stuff and thats where my video starts. So i dont still see why does your conversation with dave affect what you did to me. I did all you guys asked, and there was no problem with me at all.

Your friend is swedish, right? Okey, he said to me, there is someone behind you. I turned around and saw no one there, so i turned back and he had a gun and tried to shoot Vitx, so i killed him and that means that we have kos on your gang.

Allright, im going to post more of that situation if its needed.. I didnt hear anything like that,  also i didn't saw what you did to dave as i was having conversation with Vitx.

1 EDIT: Yeah found that part with dave! going to post it ASAP! 

2 EDIT: https://youtu.be/yekEYZgTsCA

Edited by MudSnapper

Allright, im going to post more of that situation if its needed.. I didnt hear anything like that,  also i didn't saw what you did to dave as i was having conversation with Vitx.

1 EDIT: Yeah found that part with dave! going to post it ASAP! 

2 EDIT: https://youtu.be/yekEYZgTsCA

Exactly. As you heard, he said "Det är någon bakom dig" In english that means, "There is someone behind you" 

I do agree with you Alvaréz. I have watched the video many times now, and now i see when it happens. Your scene with the dave is happening while im dropping my gear as Vitx asked me to do. 

Ohh and one more thing! Could someone translate what is Vitx saying before he is about to shoot my brain on the weed field.

I do agree with you Alvaréz. I have watched the video many times now, and now i see when it happens. Your scene with the dave is happening while im dropping my gear as Vitx asked me to do. 

Ohh and one more thing! Could someone translate what is Vitx saying before he is about to shoot my brain on the weed field.

"I'm gonna execute you now, because you are working for NLA" That is what Vitx saying  ;)

Okay, thats what i wanted to hear!  You have been doing same with some other people before.

My little brother told me the same. You robbed him, he did all you asked, and then LZ said "You are working for the N.L.A" and BOOM. 

Sadly my Bro doesn't have any recording programs so that case is out.

Can you really slaughter victims after robbery if they are working for N.L.A? or any other FACTION? (LF ADMIN TO CONFIRM)

EDIT: im now leaving this for Admins. Thanks to Alvaréz for participating in this topic and clearing some language- barriers for me. :)

Okay, thats what i wanted to hear!  You have been doing same with some other people before.

My little brother told me the same. You robbed him, he did all you asked, and then LZ said "You are working for the N.L.A" and BOOM. 

So can you really do things like that? (LF ADMIN TO CONFIRM)

Trying to be helpful here, if you do everything the aggressors ask your life should be spared.

When you're about to rob someone, you have to give the victim a choice (If the victim fails to comply only then is lethal action allowed)

Also, 

• Voice over in direct chat MUST be in english during a robbery if you are not familiar with the person. <-- If you dont follow this misunderstandings will happen

Can you really slaughter victims after robbery if they are working for N.L.A? or any other FACTION? (LF ADMIN TO CONFIRM)

EDIT: im now leaving this for Admins. Thanks to Alvaréz for participating in this topic and clearing some language barriers for me. :)

The thing is, we killed you first of all because your gang member tried to trick us, second we killed you because you are working for NLA,

Trying to be helpful here, if you do everything the aggressors ask your life should be spared.

When you're about to rob someone, you have to give the victim a choice (If the victim fails to comply only then is lethal action allowed)

Also, 

• Voice over in direct chat MUST be in english during a robbery if you are not familiar with the person. <-- If you dont follow this misunderstandings will happen

We talked english first, but then when the other gang member talked swedish, as you can hear in the other video. So we thought they were swedes. 

Also, 

Hello,

I want to emphasizes the importance of the above rules for civilians.

ONLY IF THE VICTIMS FAILS TO COMPLY is lethal action allowed. 

There are some RP scenarios where it would be OK to execute the player but in this instance i fail to see it.

HOWEVER your teammate did try to pull a trick off and starting a firefight even tho the RP was very bad (as civs cant execute people for ieather being pro cop, medic or NLA - they still need to follow the regular rules).

So this request is declined even tho you did comply, your gangmember did not.