CvGaming

[Ban Request] Kangewroon

Kupa

Name: [Medictrainee] Wo Fat

Offender name: [N.front] kangewroon

Date - time: 2015-08-29 ; 00:20

Reason:

okey. I wouldn't, be this mad if I didn't die. But HRA.Karlsson accidently shot me when I was trying to get "kangewroon" out of my vehicle/chopper/helicopter u name it. Worse part is, i'm buying new helicopters everyday since these things is happening everyday. So I'm tired of being the nice guy who don't report things like this. And i've seen kangewroon many times on the server, so if he's not familiar with the server rules it's his problem. [Karlsson is not involved in this] 

And to state, you can't really see, it's my chopper he's flying away with. But I was talking with "bobby" <admin> at the same time this is happening so that has to be another proof am I right?

SS: https://gyazo.com/bedf439998afe794452a9f0eb75ac118 | You can see I actually locked my chopper second after he stole it. And yes he came back, probably when he realized it or when I said i'll upload the screenshots. But his attitude when he landed was so shitty so I decided to do upload this. 

Wait a minute. This isn't fair. At the time I did not realise it was a medic's chopper because of lack of nightvision and from the fact that it was pitch black darkness when I tried to hitch a ride, either that, or there was a graphic-glitch, cause the heli was black on my screen. Then I got locked in, so i figured I'd try and take-off. I came back once you told me to and once i realised it was a medic-chopper, cause you messaged me "Come back or get banned". And I dont want to get banned.

You gave me a warning, so I came back at once(!), and then you got shot by some one else. That's what pissed you off the most (like you say yourself). So despite the warning you gave me, and the fact that I came back, you still ban request me? I did what I was told. I'm sorry you got shot, but that wasn't my fault, bud. :-/ My attitude was good, so thats a lie. I'm really sorry you got so mad. I did no harm, but you got shot by some one else, and like you say; "I wouldn't, be this mad if I didn't die."

From now on I will constantly be running Shaddowplay.

Edited by kangawroon

Even though we talked on teamspeak i always need a video simply because people need to be able to defend themselves and i talk with alot of people on teamspeak everyday so it is easy to forget :-)

in this special situation like Kangawroon told, he had no nightvision and wasn´t able to see that it was a medic vehicle, so for this i won´t ban you this time. but Remember it isn´t medics fault if you steal a medic vehicle doing so without nightvision isn´t his problem, it´s yours.. So you will be banned next time.

WoFat contact me or any other support admin on teamspeak and we will give you 2 new hummingbirds

• Guest locked this topic