CvGaming

Continuation of my previous ->text.

Kupa

Hello again fellows. 

Bobbi more or less requested me to write another topic alike my last one about Factions and regular gangs. He thought that I would change my mind after a week as a cop.
I'd like to admit that Bobbi had absolutely right. 

The biggest opinion of mine that has been changed, is about CvD and CvN. 
I'll start with saying thanks to Thorsten for being aware of the problems and fixed them trough talking with Stefan Ö.
I haven't encountered any issues with you since my last topic, very thankful for that!

How ever, my thoughts changed massively about CvD after we had 1 war against them. I won't mention any names because I won't pie throw. 
Engaging with surrender or die and being totally naked with a Rook/Pdw is embarrassing and I won't say more. They know it them selfs!

HRA? Well, I'd say they're my favorites to 100% and they'll stay there even though they might do some mistakes in the future. But they're still very good role-players. 

EC? Hm, I still haven't got a personal thought about them. 
They're acting as criminals(Cartel) 
And that's what they're suppose to. 

Swipe or SC haven't changed in my mind, I've not been able to role play with any of them.

But I'm able to leave some good words about Swipe though, they paid a poor players wreck-less driving ticket I gave. That's a nice thing to do, and it's also an option to make people stay at the server. That's very respectful and they deserve more respect for that indeed. 

I might leave it here, but I also wanna apologize to the people who think am a intemperate role-player as a cop. But that's my way to serve and protect the citizen. 
Kisses:)