CvGaming

Ban request KP Jerry 10/20/2015 15:45 PST

ShinyThings

Name: N.Shiny

Offenders name: KP Jerry

Date: Oct 20 2015 at 15:45 Pacific Standard Time

Reason: I was driving to the lumber mill from Kavala, and see a yellow SUV parked on the side of the road. I am speeding, going about 110. As I pass the SUV, I see two armed men and they shout something, but I am going way too fast to hear it, much less react to it. Then I hear gunfire and am shot in the back of the head while still driving. In an RP sense, this is not a robbery, this is a murder. Can you yell robbery instructions at a speeding car? No, it is very unlikely they will hear it. Let me stress that their car was parked on the SIDE of the road. if they had blocked the road, I would have stopped, because it would have been obvious they were trying to stop me, and engage in RP, but as the situation unfolded, I zoomed past, heard a yell, and was shot about a second later, before I even had time to process the event.2015-10-20_00002.thumb.jpg.f96724f3d0567

Edited by ShinyThings