CvGaming

Rdm

J. Blane

Request Information

Name: *Your in-game name* [K.M] J.Blane

Offender-Name: *Offender's in-game name* Heefee & McLovin

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - <Time it happened> 2015-10-26 00:00 - 00:30

Reason: Explain your point of view as much as in-depth as possible. If you have any proof of the users guilt in form of links, post them here. Rdm, inget snacka bara skott. yt-länk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkVJsv-MoBA&feature=youtu.be

Edited by chukkeren

We were in middle of something with the red and the orange truck, before u even came there we told those two trucks to stay away or we would open fire and they left. When they came back we got ready for battle and then without us knowing u guys stormed in like u owned the place. U cant expect us to just sit there and wait for somone to kill us.

Edited by MClovin
spelling

Thats exactly what you have to do in that position, you didn't roleplay. As seen in the video you didn't say anything to us, you just shot, its that simple. Anything that happend to you before is irrelevant. We were not connected to that vehicle.

no one roleplayed to you because no one even knew you were there, we were in the middle of a roleplay with the two other trucks and we thought those guys were you, you can clearly see in the video u jumped out of the vehicle and ran straight into the building. u cant expect us to know that u werent the guys in the truck, we saw they had guns and told them to stay away untill we were done or else we were gonna open fire. And u guys just jump out of ur vehicle and runs straight in, how do u expect us to know u were somone else and not the guys that we told to stay away.u should be more carfull in areas such as cocaine field, u cant just step into a ongoing battlefield and dont expect any misunderstandings.

What are you even talking about, no shots, no interaction?, how would you know when u werent even there from the start? we interacted with those two trucks before u even came, we were four people at first, both the trucks were there when we arrived and left after we landed and we told them to leave and dont come back. than two of us left and two remained, After that i had one more batch to process so i was proscessing while heefe was watching the door. Thats when we heard the trucks arriving. so heefe was keeping watch of the front door ready to engage while i was prosscesing. Heefe accidently RDMed ur friend because he thought ur friend was the truck driver (which we already had interacted with) and than u ran around while i was going to watch the other door. I didnt even get to fire a single shot before u started pounding ur pistol at me, so it was u that rdmed me.i didnt rdm anyone but still you shot and killed me. Also you guys were way to reckless because of the server was gonna restart in 10 min, u didnt take any percatiouns and you interracted in a situation you didnt know anything about. you cant just rush intp a situation and not expect a misunderstanding, Hefee had no chance to know a third car was arriving. next time you should maybe roleplay a little and tell us you are friendly instead of peeking with your guns up.

And about the gang tag, we didnt know you had to use a clan tag we thought you just had to be in the same gang. Which we were.I only read the general rules when i started so i didnt really know this rule.

It's amazing that you won't accept that you are in the wrong. Your friend paniced, we reacted. It doesn't matter if the server restart in 10 minutes, why would anyone try to sell 10 minutes before restart even? We were setting up at the door, right before Heefee started shooting.

If your friend didn't panic and started shooting like a f***ing madman you would probably have survived.

We did everything by the book. It's all on video, just waiting for someone to review this.

omfg, i have told you like 10 times we already roleplayed, he didnt panic, he just mistook your friend for the truck driver. There was no reason for heefe to roleplay again when he had already roleplayed the truck driver. There was no way he could know that you guys were somone else when both the trucks were on and he couldnt hear your car arriving. Theres is abseloutly no reason for us to let your friend peek with guns when we thought he was somoone we already RPed to. you can also clearly hear in your video your trying to rob us fast, and yes it does matter that the server restart was in 10 minutes. when the situaion was heated up and you guys just rush in and start peeking with guns before you even roleplay. And we werent really expecting another 3 guys to show up 10 minutes before restart. and its funny your asking me who try to sell 10 min before restart? actually there was us and 2 other trucks, so theres ur answer. but answer me this, who drives to cocain process and tries to rob somone 10 min before restart?  i am not gonna respond anymore and just wait for an admin, everything your saying is just irrelavant to the case.you dont want to accept the fact that you rushed the situation because of the restart, and made the whole thing a huge misunderstanding. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic