CvGaming

[ban appeal] [A.R.F] HarrierHawk, [A.R.F] Vegz and [A.R.F] AlexMahone

HarrierHawk

Name(s): HarrierHawk, Vegz and AlexMahone

Date: 16.02.2016

Reason: Am making this post on behalf of Vegz and AlexMahone aswell as me. We got banned for 7 days earlier and i would like to explain myself and the confusion behind all this.

In the rules under "scamming" it states the following: " Scamming someone is not allowed when selling GEAR, for an example, if you make a deal you are going to buy a weapon from someone for lets say 1,1 mil and you just take the gun and then leave - This is banable"

There is no rule saying "Robbery is not allowed under a deal or trade." We simply made our victim to come to a place outside the safezone and simply robbed him as soon as he arrived.

Hopefully you admins or moderators change the "scamming" section in the rules. we know the rules and would never intentionally break the rules.

We just misunderstood the rules because of the poor example and not mentioning that we cant rob the other part by tricking him.

Hopefully this gets solved quickly and we will of course refund the dependents in this "conflict" or case.

Here is also the video the "victim" uploaded: 

-Hawk