CvGaming

Ban Request [W.W.O. Sam]

Paatero

Name: [C.N.] Liberatore Lorenzo

Offender-Name: (W.W.O) Sam

Date: 10.11.2014

Reason: RDM

And here I was wishing never to post these here anymore. The situation is this: I land and sell one slave, then notice the message that doesn't properly show up. Noticing the message is from WWO I go to my helicopter to check the message in left corner since I kind of expected bad RP from them. Then (started the engine for safety reasons) and then notice the message "hand up". The message doesn't really give me at least two options, but of course I realize that otherwise they'll shoot me. But the reaction time I was given is too short, and the following rule is violated: "Voice over in direct chat MUST be used during a robbery when giving the victim an ultimatum (Failing to do so is considered meta gaming)" and I wouldn't consider shooting the pilot to be proper way to disable the vehicle, though I'm not sure how that is ruled.

And the proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frlaRUteMsc&feature=youtu.be

They actually killed me earlier by using only messages, even after I was wearing only underwear and outside the range of hopping in helicopter. At that time I was in kind of good mood and decided that I don't save the recording because it's not worth the trouble of editing, uploading posting, etc. so no proof of this exists but it made me upload this. Also, losing the Katiba which is 500k + the amount of money spent on capturing Bandit district and the attachments are lost here, so some compensation would be fair in my opinion.