CvGaming

Ban request [F.M.A] Sam

Discornia

Name: [C.N] Giovanni Lorenzo

Offender-Name:[F.M.A] Sam

Date: 2014-11-13

Reason: Run across him in sofia, saw that he had nothing on him so decided to not care about him too much. Run to my houses door to store stuff in and he shot me in head without single command or warning or so on. He said "Hey man, i have nothing on me" 2 seconds before tho.

Attached screenshot.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534002865808461136/B25BBEF08F77325FD269E60C0BC70405A7681809/

Didn't have anything too valuable on me so no need for compensation.

Offender-Name:[TD] Zacharias

Date: 2014-11-13

Reason: Driving people over with purpose on safe zone area. Couple screenshots to prove it under here.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534002865809033994/B5BD116C250CB31CD33278E90B3EED3B49ED9CCB/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/534002865809036190/4321233672E812185C38C9358CF41F0B8C633CE2/

No it does not concern police since it is forbidden to drive over other player at any situation and is considered vdm.

And i would believe that first part if i wasn't standing right next to vendor and you would not drive over 50km/h

and right before that you tried to drive over my kart.

And right after that you tried to run over other guy that just happened to log out so didn't get picture saying that sadly.

Just wanted to pop in and say that [F.M.A] Sam also killed me randomly yesterday while I was refueling my helicopter at a gas station which he was apparently robbing. No warnings, just shouting something after he killed me with a pistol. My shadowplay wasn't on sadly so I have no solid proof of that, just my word.

Till Discornia din gokart körde jag inte över det var du som körde under min hemtt transport och jag körde endast över två personer båda två bara en gång alltså jag fortsatte inte att köra över dem konstant kanske var fel av mig att köra så vilt så  ber om ursäkt för det men jag anser att ingen ban req är nödvändig för detta.

Ni kan även få kompensation ingame om nånting förlorades eller nåt.

Mvh: Zacharias/Broccolimannen

I don't personally think what you did is reason to straightly ban if you have not done same thing before or planning to do so in future.

I edited you in this post i had done allready becouse i find driving over people damn annoying and unable to serve RP in anyway, just basicly griefing

I think that actually posting rule breaking in here is only way to make people stop it and i am glad with a warning to you and you quitting driving over anyone

for good.

SAM banned for 7 days RDM + 3days Lack of RP

We dont encourage any hostile encounters unless you invest some time into it and do it properly (RP, Nice behavior etc).
This was just a douchery move.

The other issue has been resolved between you guys.

Dont drive like maniacs and try to keep the garage areas clean (goes for everywhere).

vBiNkaA.jpg