CvGaming

Ban req [V] Rexxz

illmeister

Request Information

Name: StefanÖ och illmaister

Offender-Name: [V] Rexxz

Date: 2016-10-21 - 21:30

Reason: Vi blir engagade av [V] efter det ber dom Stefan dropa allt sitt skit han gör det men när han dropar sin kikare så drar han fram sin rook på grund av game mechanics. Efter denna händelsen försöker jag och Stefan att prata med [V] men får inget svar det ända kloka riddaren säger är lägg ban req.

Hello, I talked with you in teamspeak after this happened. We said "If we see a weapon youre dead!" (ingame). You pull out a gun and we shoot you. When I tell you this in teamspeak you use the counter argument that goes something along the lines of: "You know that the weapon gets drawn if I drop my binoculars!" But then I wonder, if you are so aware of this, why do you not give us a warning before pulling out your second weapon dthat we never got any information about? This ban request is so unnecessary and I feel as you pulled out the rook because you knew you were screwed, and I find it utterly rubish when you admit yourself youre aware yourself.

TL:DR

You know you pull out a gun when you drop the binoculars.

We have told you SEVERAL times that if we ee a weapon youre dead.

You still decide to drop it and the gun gets pulled, WITHOUT warning us.

You get angry, pokes us all in teamspeak when were trying to engage someone, and telling us we have the responsebility to know youre dropping binoculars, and therfor pulling out a gun, even though you never warned us.

If admins want video of the conversation we had in teamspeak I will gladly upload to youtube and share it!

Tycker det är ganska självklart att du blir skjuten, han säger ju att om dom ser ett vapen så kommer du att dö och det är ett vapen som kommer fram när du dör. 

Du hade antingen kunnat säga åt han att nu kommer vapnet att åka fram när jag droppar mina saker eller så hade du bara kunnat dra vapnet ner på backen till att börja med istället för att ha det kvar i din inventory tills du släpper din kikare, verkar mest som att detta är något som är extremt klantigt av dig som du försöker skylla på dom.