CvGaming

VDM and RDM by [T.U] Winne + alexb

AerGaming

Request Information

Name: [Y.R.N] Aer Gamings

Offender Name: [T.U] Winne + alexb

Date: 2017-02-18 about 19:20

Which rule(s) were broken: : VDM and RDM

Additional information     Additional information : First they drives into my back with their car, and i starts recording, they  tries to drive off and i drives after to engage them, and they stop straight infront of me, so i drives straigiht into them, and then into a wall, then they runs up to me and engaging me with a not real engage, as they dont say gang name then a choice, they just gives me a choice within 5 seconds that i compiles to and surrenders and jumps out and they shoots me in the head, then they loot. and here is also a recording.

Edited by AerGaming

1. §.2 Random DeathMatch / Vehicle DeathMatch (RDM / VDM)
  2. Driving over/ramming someone is never allowed under any circumstances (VDM)
  3. Ifrit and Hunter are allowed to battle it out as long as one of the vehicles have a driver. (ramming eachother ONLY). You are never allowed to ram any other vehicles if you are driving a ifrit or hunter.