CvGaming

[V] Riddaren Polis apply

Riddaren

In-Game Name? : [V]Riddaren

What is your Player ID: 7561198022315258

Age? : 15

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: No i don't have any past experiences as a police officer

If yes, what servers?:

Do you have a working microphone?: I do!

How long have you played on CvGaming?: 500+ hours

Have you been banned before?: Yes i have i did a stupid mistake

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Ofc

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: indeed

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes ofc

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Good RP is what makes a good officer

2) Being able to hit shots

3) Have fun

4) Understand each other

5) Respect

6) Good team-play and communication

7) Know the game well

8) Being able to drive and fly vehicles

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

I would like to try the police side of the server it seems to be a lot different and more fun.

And i want to be able to RP more serious sometimes its hard to do that as a civ

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

Helping those in need and keeping the civilians safe from drugs, guns and send the bad guys to serve time in jail.

Being a good role model for the people is also a good thing

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

It would be nice to get respected and get help if needed, but its also important to be able to have a good time together

What is your input on using lethal force?:

That it is unnecessary to use lethal force if not really needed.

i would rather try to persuade people instead of using lethal force

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

I think i would be a great addition to the police force because i am understanding and and im good with communicating with others im also a nice guy ;)

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

i think it is very important to have respect and loyalty. thats what makes a good person

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):
The name is R.Woods. He was born and grew up in Zaros he had 2 great parents which he loved, his dad was a high ranked police officer which he looked up to, and his mother was professional trained paramedic. He loved hunting, he and his dad would always go hunting together. R.Woods had won several local hunting contests. He didn't have the best grades when finished school but it was enough join the police academy, at first he didn't like the hard studying and training but after a while he realized that this is the way to go and that he needed to do his absolute best to become a police officer so he studied and trained his ass off to have better chances of becoming a police officer. he took his most of his savings and bought a house, and now he is waiting for an answer.

Tell us a little about yourself!

Jag heter Rasmus är 15 år kommer ifrån Eskilstuna gillar att sitta vid datorn och umgås med trevligt folk spelar mest Arma och pubg på fritiden om jag inte pluggar eller är med vänner.

Edited by Riddaren