CvGaming

police-applications

Nooa

InGame Name? : Nooaa

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number)

Age? : I'm 15 but I'm a really till puff person and I have a huge respect for older people.

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: yes is do.

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: not a big server, but one smaller server that my friend owned

If yes, what servers?: the server is down now it was a 20-40 person server.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: I played on the Arma server since U.F.A times and it was really fun.

Have you been banned before?: I don't think so.

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: yes, I find a passion for RPG games and I don't want to destroy the games RPG feeling.

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: yes we just started the gang bc haven't played in a long time. and I think it is boring to be a civ nowadays.

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: yes I'm younger and like I said before I have a big respect for older peps and younger peps.

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1)listen to your co-workers and be friendly

2)have good teamwork and communication

3) USE RP

4)be a good shooter (good aim) 

5)BE RESPECTFUL

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

bc I don't think that the grinding part is fun anymore I played a long time before (U.F.A times)  and I dropped it I don't think grind is fun

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

protect the good civs

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

respect me and my opinions and have good teamwork

What is your input on using lethal force?:

never use it unless your life is at risk

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

always listen to commanders and be respect full to all

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

you can hear it. I love to feel respected and it is one of the most important things in a unit.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):
my name is Nooaa and I'm a professional gamer that is the number one rank in csgo. but my dream is to be a police in arma. I'm living with my mother in Spain my father is dead he died in a war. I miss him to pieces and I think it is really sad that he is gone. but now I'm in war and I am will make my papa proud. I'm fighting the bad SSF (that was the organization that killed my father). Nooaa is also a man of power he is one of the most trustfully characters I have. I only play Nooaa in RPG games. 

Tell us a little about yourself!

my name is Noa and i live in Sweden. I am 15 and love to study. My current location is Helsingborg. I love to code and to study computer science. Gaming is my hobby.