CvGaming

Medic Application (Xampe) [U.C.D] J. Nylander

xampe

What is Your in-game and forum name?:

Answer:
Ingame: J. Nylander
Forum: xampe

What is Your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to profilesettings, (select your profile) then press Unit, and change the unit to custom. Now you should see a 17dig number.

Answer: 76561198083084386

Have You read all of the server rules?

Answer: Yes I have.

Have You read all of the paramedic rules?

Answer: Yes!

Do You promise to always act in-character and never abuse Your power while playing as a Paramedic?

Answer: Yes I promise.

How long have You played on the server(hours)?

Answer: 150h

How long have You played Arma 3 (hours)?

Answer: 178h

Have You been a Paramedic earlier?

Answer: No, unfortunately not.

How often do You play on the server and at what time of the day/night?

Answer: Every singel day after school! And all day long on weekends!

Why should we picked you as a medic? (minimum 50 words)

Answer: You shuld pick me as a medic because I do belive that this server is in need of more medics, and I always go all in with my roleplay which often brings a positive attitude to all the players. Im an active player and would love to work as an medic on the server!

Have You been banned on this server or any other servers? If yes what have You been banned for?

Answer: No, I have never been banned on any servers before.

What can you bring to the medic force?

Answer: I can bring a possitive attitude to all the players and co-workers, I can take roleplay to the next level and sometimes even be entertaining! I always save the injured civillians life before mine!

Do you have any past experience with role-playing on this or any other server?

Answer: Yes i have, I've been roleplaying on this server for 150+ hours!

Can You follow orders from a younger person or higher ranked ?

Answer: Yes I can!

What do You think the medic faction would become better with?

Answer: Honestly thier driving skills and roleplay, some of the medics are, what can i say? Boring. And i do belive that they could develop thier roleplay.

Can you fly a heli in arma ?

Answer: Yes, Im not a professional but i can fly!

Can you provide a role-play name and a role-play background for the character applying to the medic force? (50-150 Words):

Please type here: Hi there, my name is Joar Nylander and i live in the outer Kavala. I live here with my mum and sister, unfortunately not with my dad. He passed away 10 years ago when i was 6 years old. It was a normal day and I went to school, my dad dropped me off right before work. He worked for the local Police force and did justice for our city! But this day my dad did not come home after work. My mum came in to my room and asked me to sit down. She told me about what happend, my dad go injured while figthning drug dealers at the south coast. They called the Medic station but there was no one there brave enough to rescue him. He bleed to his death at the spot. Since that day I've always wanted to help the people on this island!

Tell us a little about your self:

Please type here: My name is not Joar, It's actually Hampus, I like working out and roleplaying! I play on my computer daily, the only time im not playing is when I take my dog for a walk or working out! I live in northern sweden and love the winter.