• 2 replies
  8. Medic application [Peter]

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
Sign in to follow this  
  • Topics

• Vilken töntig polis app ❤️
    • hade ju varit ypperligt fantastiskt om servern hade blivit aktiv med många spelare igen fan ! 😍
    • Hello, The applications to medic is closed at the moment. But it will open again soon. Accepted Other qustions? Or when the apps is going to open | Contact me (Linus.L) on teamspeak
    • In-Game Name? : nomiss What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number)  Age? : 18 Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes, I can speak both good.  Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes I do, I have played as police, rebel and medic. Having played as a rebel and medic can be good as I know how to handle certain situations when meeting these factions.  If yes, what servers?: Secretone and Publiclir. (In their prime time, think it was 60 players when I played as police and rebel.) Do you have a working microphone?: Yep. How long have you played on CvGaming?: I have played altis life for a very long time, I think I have played around 2500 hours and during 5 years. All of these hours have been on secretone, cvgaming and publiclir. So if I could take a guess I think I got between 500-1000 hours on cvgaming.  Have you been banned before?: No, not what I can remember.  Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes. Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes.  Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes of course.      What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces 1) I work well with other people.  2) I am good at the game.  3) I'm listening to the people giving command.  4) I'm always trying to role-play as good as possible and create fun role-play scenarios. 5) I got tons of experience from playing as police, rebel and medic on other servers, I know how things should work and I think I can contribute with much experience to the police force.      Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: I love role-playing with people ingame, you get to do a bunch of funny things. Everything from small gas robberies to big bank robberies. Also I want to protect the good civilians of altis from the bad guys.      Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?: Be a nice guy to all the good people on altis, protect the civilians from the bad guys, encourage legal things. Make the civilians feel safe, try to catch as many bad guys as possible to make the civlians feel safe. Give the bad gangs a feeling that they always should have to watch their back.     Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: That they cooperate well, be nice to people, and try to do their job as good as possible.   What is your input on using lethal force?: I want to avoid using lethal force but when my own life, colleagues lifes or any altis life citizen are in danger I will use it.    Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: I will contribute with experience, also I like playing with other people and get to know other people. It's fun to be a police, you get to experience so many funny situations that you can't in any other faction.    What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: Those are to be followed, otherwise the server will collapse. It's very important to show respect and loyalty to other players. In the end it's just a game and everyone joins the server to have fun. To follow the rules and to be nice to other players is given.    Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum): I am 20 years old and I live in a city called Kavala. My friends ended up in creating gangs and doing illegal things, I always knew these things were wrong. I am the only one left in my group of friends that aren't doing illegal stuff. I am looking to join the police force to find new friends but also most importantly to make altis a better place. I tried stopping my friends and turn them over to the good side but sadly they never listened. Hopefully they can realise in the future that the things they are doing are wrong. Also since I was a little boy I have dreamed of becoming a police officer, to help the good against the bad people have always been something I've liked. On top of this I have been training for years to get ready for the police force and here I am now, more ready than ever!   Tell us a little about yourself! Like to hang with friends and play video games on spare time, also like to play football and other sports. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.