CvGaming

Ban request Gazolin, Broccolimannen, NorreN

Discornia

Name: [C.N] Giovanni Lorenzo 

Offender-Name: Gazolin, Broccolimannen, NorreN

Date: 2014-12-14

Reason: Was robbing a guy at Cement trader and people without any clan tag just opened fire on me out of nowhere. These 3 names above was ones in the situation with the guy i robbed.

Video proof: 

Yes, they are not in a gang with the guy you interacted with (the guy with the hemtt box).

On the other hand they probably overheard your robbery and then there is some scenarios where its actually legal for them to interact.

If we check under

But as you are the banrequester i will require from Norren, Broccolimannen and Gazolin videoprof that they where actually trying to defend this guy or what their scenario was.
I will leave this ticket open for them to reply on. Maybe you guys can find a solution together to this as you are all regulars.

Else i make a verdict before the 18th of december.

So after some conversations in PM's etc it looks like this was talked thru after the incident on TS between the two groups.

I will lock and move this to Declined as you guys found a solution. Awesome!

If you still disagree, then please contact them again (as last discussion ended well on TS)