CvGaming

[Ban request] Decidos

Harry

Name: [i.I.A] Harry

Offender-Name: Decidos

Date: 2015-01-01 ( tid ca 21:30)

Reason: Myself and a fellow gang member; [i.I.A] JohanM99, robbed Decidos near a drugdealer. When I snuck up behind Decidos and told him calmly to put his hands up, he turned around and saw my PDW in his face. He then backed up and ran, even though I said stop and hands up about 3 times. He then got up a gun and shot at us, at which Johan and himself, was killed. Whilst this was going on, another of our members were circling the air with a heli. ([i.I.A] Rickebo) He was about to land when two "D-gang" little birds showed up. One landed and started firing towards our helicopter, the other one tracked me (as I was on the ground)

This clearly shows that decidos were part of their gang, as they knew exactly where he was. And if he did tell them afterwards, he broke NLR. I later (after my escape) saw a D-gang member in Pyrgos so I asked him if Decidos were with them  and he confirmed. This shows that Decidos are part of a gang, without having a clan tag. This clearly breaks a rule. 

However, I have no proof of the "D-gang" situation as none of us recorded so im not aiming to harm the gang in any way, I simply want justice to be brought down on Decidos. I have screenshots of a "D-gang" member confirming that Decidos were playing with them, I hope that evidence suffices. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008001858/screenshots/

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008001858/screenshots/

EDIT:

After a few additional hours of gameplay another incident happened with Decidos. This time, he stole a Medic Helicopter from Petsson and crashed it. Stole a medical helicopter, in pyrgos and then attempted to kill himself and the medic. 

Video Evidence - Ursäktar den usla kvaliten och personerna som pratar i bakgrunden men det blev en väldigt snabb och impulsiv filmning/redigering/uppladdning.