CvGaming

Äntligen kanske 1.38 kommer och fixar några av physx.dll-krascherna!

A. Mahone

Question

http://dev.arma3.com/post/sitrep-00089

"Initial tests using the new update have addressed a number of common crashes, so we hope it will help with stability."

Och:

"Secondly, we'll reintroduce multiplayer server optimizations that were removed from a previous update. They have the potential to help quite a lot with performance, but in their first implementation were not fully 'thread-safe'. This second iteration looks much better, so we hope to see similar results as to when we first tested it, minus the crashes!"

Jag har dock sagt redan från början, släng ut det där physx för gott.

10 answers to this question

Physx?

If yes.... Let Nvidia burn somewhere.

I believe he is playing on with Nvidia like everyone else!

I also got around 2-3 crashes, but mostly when i was leaving a lobby

Anyway, f**k their patch! I didnt crash once before and now i've already crashed thrice ( Yes that is a word )

there is always binary releases to these "live arma3server.exe" versions.

Performance and Stability binarys.

Found here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?169944-Arma-3-STABLE-server-1-38-quot-performance-binary-quot-feedback

(official bohemia work)

Anyhow, the latest arma3patch that was suppose to fix serverstability was a joke :P (it was a binary fix they had in performance.v2 for 1.36).

before we went to the new host i could see that it didnt do anything for a 90 poped alits server and we tested it for weeks before it released!