CvGaming

I dont know why i got banned?

Sgt.Simen

InGamename: [T.W.S] Sgt.Simen

Today i just started my game and suddely ir said Gamehack #38! This is my second account with arma 3 and this have happend 2 times, and 1 time on arma 2. I talked with a admin on teamspeak, and he said that i should reintsall windows and i should make a post? So my question is why does this happend and do i need to buy a new game again? i just donated 30 dollars yeatserday and i would not try this over and over again!

I am sorry if this post was wrong wroten but i tried to write it so u guys can help me why this happen and hopefully find it out! SORRY for my bad english

I know that everyone that get this ban say that he dident know and that he dident do anything! But this time i mean it 100% i dident try to hack the game and i dident have any programs that i know that could get me banned

And i dont know what kind of ptogram that made the ban since i dont have a cheat engine! Im afraid u guys maybe dont trust me but if u guys do i will reinstall my windows and hopefully this wont hsppen again.

Its probably a program that are running in the backround that have come with anotjer program or maybe a virus. Plz help me out of this becuase i think the cvg servers are the best.

Gamehack #38 is when you have an cheatengine running in the background.

If you are not aware that you had a cheatengine running you might want to reinstall your OS to be on the safe side.