CvGaming

Ban request] *[118] Trap Lord / [118] ludde543*

HarrisonJones

Appeal Information

Name: [APC] Harrison Jones

Offender-Name: [118] Trapt lord // [118] Ludde543

Date: 2015-01-27

Reason:  We were going to the salt trader before reset with 300+ salt to sell when we noticed a hellicopter flying above a few times. When approaching the salt vendor, I ([APC] Harrison Jones) and the look out chopper we had above ([APC] Andreas! both spotted that 2 people went out the chopper and were heading towards us. I got back into the Hemet and started rolling away slowly, knowing they would not catch up enough to RP and hoping they'd turn back since they had "missed" their chance and we could actually sell our salt before the server reset, then they shot the tire out without any roleplay what so ever. They fired several rounds (10+) without any mic interaction at all and after a bit they came closer and started talking.

Since I lost more than 1.000.000 on the trade i approached them ingame and on teamspeak and told them that if they repaid what we had lost no issue would be filed, they declined, a heated discussion arose and this ban request is the result of it.

Video :

(And unfortunatly my mic is yet again not picked up by my shadowplay, sigh, but no communication ingame at all was had with them at any point, only with my gang member in the sky, [APC] Andreas!)

*Edit* 27e inte 26e