CvGaming

[Ban request] *[N.L.A] Hampus [N.L.A] Yoshi [N.L.A] John Doe

V1RRE

Name: [sC] Waag

Offender-Name: [N.L.A] Hampus [N.L.A] Yoshi [N.L.A] John Doe

Date: 2015-01-30 around 22:40 swedish time.

Reason:

so, we were driving, me and Lallish fron [sC] on our way to the diamond proccessing to rop 2 random guys with HEMTT boxes, whe nwe were driving [T.U] stopped us and we had a firefight with them and the accidently we killed eachother before we knew it was T.U, we usually don't rob eachothers often, medic came and ressed us and we got our gear back etc etc, then a N.L.A chopper lands and some N.L.A guys jumps out, they are not threatening us or anything, we are not threatening them either, then when we were about to head away ( me and Lallish from SC) I thought I saw a guy in the bushes, I g oa bit forward too take a closer look, then suddenly a guy in T.U that we are talking with in teamspeak says, "guys put your hands in the air" in TS, and we were like what ? before we get a chance to do anything we got shot from the N.L.A, they refused to give back our stuff so therefore Im uploading this ban request. 

I guess they wont get any sentence for their actions since they're N.L.A, but I hope an admin with sense will take a look on this case seriously.

when we tried to tal kto them calmly in teamspeak they are just yelling " we did tell you etc etc..."

here is a video proof of the situtation : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZKjo0YU9lA&feature=youtu.be

The NLA arrived at the scene at the same time as the Medics did, i know that the medics can see where people die and the names of the dead person. I am not saying that the NLA asked the medics where this took place, but there is a chance they did, since they came at the same time.
- Also, i died in the firefight on the bridge and got revived by the medics, and just when i got up they start the "robbery" and kill me even though i had my hands up talked with them and did everything they aked me to do.
- bad roleplay...

Guys, i just have to let a little steam off, The way ur saying my mates are behaving bad is irritating.

We told you to put your hands up, Only the Medics + C.Mars did as we said, the others started to run. An action versus this was made and we took out the 4 people who started running/disobey our orders.

When the scene was clear - We took a little chat with C.mars where we explained to him, that we dont agree with his way of living his life, Robbing civilians, doing Slavetrades, molesting kids - All in an RP scenario and we decided to take his life since he has behaved badly.

Where do theese fault accusations take place that you talk about? I can gladly put my video up, since in your video there is also one of your guys saying "guys, put your hands up guys" thats not one of our guys.

If there is needed i can put up video request of this.

"§.4 Random deatchmatching (RDM)
Killing someone in an attempt to protect yourself or others is not RDMing.
If you are killed in the crossfire of a firefight, it is not RDM."

As I see it there had just been a firefight, and the parties in the firefight is still alive (Since they got ressed) One of the parties then try to rob some othersiders, hence opens up a new front. Personally I wouldn't class it as RDM, since you got killed in the crossfire and It didn't seem to be random at all, you weren't exactly innocent (You had just tried to kill some1 else, friendly fire or not). 
Anyways it's up to the admins :)
(This response is written on the facts arma3artur brings to the table, dunno if some of the facts are wrong since the video is pretty short and I don't know what excatly happened before that.)

Off-topic, freaking nice assault N.L.A ;)

Jonas, I would guess that the guy who said "put your hands up" in the video was acually one of them, and he suggested his mates to do it.

And to the people who did write -1/-10, you guys have only seen the short video of they beinh killed, you don't know what happend before that... Just saying

Jeppe what are you talking about ? it was a mistake, SC and T.U usually never robs eachothers, we didnt get tags thats why we killed eachothers, when we got ressed we said like oh it was you, sorry etc etc, we join their TS so we can get our stuff back and so on, and then N.L.A lands, we starts to small talking with them and saluting to them, and suddenly from nothing we got shot, the NLA started to rob T.U, me and Lallish were on the other side of the bridge, so we didnt hear shit, and then they soht us instantly.

and why would they be allowed to shoot us on sight  if we just had a fight with T.U ? that doesn't make any sense.

Jonas, I would guess that the guy who said "put your hands up" in the video was acually one of them, and he suggested his mates to do it.

And to the people who did write -1/-10, you guys have only seen the short video of they beinh killed, you don't know what happend before that... Just saying

? what happened just before then if i may ask ? because you seem to know, we didnt have any fight or argument with the NLA before they shot ut..

Well, on that video, you can hear Bobbi screaming "This is a robbert, put your hands up!"

This has rp involved, and that proves that this isn't RDM.

You guys didn't put your hands up and this is what you have to deal with.

And yes Virre, I know what happend.

Video från NLAs perspektiv.

Som ni ser på den här videon så gav NLA dem civila killarna tid att sätta händerna på huvudet och ge upp. 

Jag anser inte att NLA har gjort något fel och kommer därför declina den här ban requesten.

Sedan så vill jag veta vem det är som är ansvarig för videon som du länkade Vindm, det är inte okej att redigera videos på det viset.

(hitem input: Fabricating evidence might result in a extended ban)

Sedan vill jag också förtydliga: "You may only cooperate with one another gang when robbing Federal reserve  (other times you are not allowed to)."  jag säger inte att det har skett samarbete, vill bara fräscha upp minnet lite.