CvGaming

Perm banned for doing a trade?

Grytbakk1

I got perm-banned after i done a trade whit a guy for money dupe.

The trade started whit i got a message from a guy called Ali Baba who offered me 70millions for my awp redline in CSGO, so i accepted it since i never play csgo anyway.. So he logged in to the server, we met in athira and he gave me around 50mill and i gave him the redline..

How could i know he duplicated money or what he did? I got a text -> we traded.. that is evrything i know

If you for some reason could be kind remove the money he gave me(im sure u have a log somewhere whit the total)

And if im not going to get back on to the server, i will be kind and say some other names he traded whit:

[P] get rekt

[P] banjokas

[TU] s1lver

and another guy in [sC] i dont remember the name on :)

I have also talked to an admin in TS but he did not answear me in any way and did not want to listen at all and just closed me out!

Thank you for your time

- Love Grytbakk

(tell me if i missed something)

So lets start.
Trading like this will be lucrative for cheaters and bring them this way we will simply just not allow it.
Saves alot of hassle for admins who can focus on other things.

1. We do not allow any 'in-game-money trading' for other items outside CvGaming Altis Life.

2. And if you read the rulesection large sums of money, from an unknown person, should ring warningbells and contact admin, not idly claim your innocence.

(Both 1 and 2 will be clarified in rules in our next patch just to make it clear for everyone in the future.)

Banjokas and Ali-baba was banned aswell. getrekt has almost nothing and same with s1lver.

But if i find any anomalies in the trade history i will take actions.

Conclusion:

I will not lift your ban!
But as you are the first case we will discuss this futher and if we find another suitable solution, we will let you know (no use trying to push).

What makes 2 even more important is that you probably have never seen that guy play on CvGaming and probably never enough to be grinding any millions (then you are in no position to faithfully trust in the system, you have a responsibility to). When you dont know these things, never accept any large sums from anyone you dont trust (even if its a Nigerian king seeking to give away his kingdom).