CvGaming

S.D.S Kroxor

kroxor

Name:S.D.S Kroxor

Reason: i dont see what i did wrong here u go in front of my car like u are asking for me to drive u over so i did (also from my point of view it locks like i did not need to turn to hit u :) )and u dont even try to aim for the tires(däck) so if this was wrong my bad ban me but admins say to rp and rp for me is what i would do in real life when somthing happens to me in game... what would u do in real life if this happened to u?

the rules say

If you plan to rob a by passing car, you may not randomly fire at the vehicle to make it stop (Only Roadblocks and spike trips is allowed during this situation)

Server rules says

§.4 
Driving over/ramming someone is never allowed under any circumstances (VDM)  !!

It says never allowed, So you can not say that you did the right thing there. 

So you are not allowed to drive someone over only because that is what you would do in real life, this is the server rules.

Have you received a ban in the situation above? (Kroxor) I don't see the meaning of making an appeal if you've not been banned. Post in the banrequest if you want to show your side of the story and avoid a ban. 

Jag tycker inte detta var en VDM ställer man sig framför kan man få skylla sig själv. Lite eget ansvar bör man ha.. Men det är vad jag tycker. Om vi ska Ta detta till verkligheten hade nog ALLA kört på en kille som springer fram och skjuter på bilen... Just saying