CvGaming

[T.U] silver och [T.U] lomax dawn

kroxor

Name: [s.D.S] kroxor

Offender-Name: [T.U] silver och [T.U] lomax dawn

Date: 2015-01-12- vet inte vad klockan va titta på deras banrequest

Reason: ja jag ser en hemtt box och min kompis ser en person han har släppt av och här är första saken han skriker att vi ska stanna och jag gasar på och han([T.U]silver börjar då skuta på mig och i reglerna står det

If you plan to rob a by passing car, you may not randomly fire at the vehicle to make it stop (Only Roadblocks and spike trips is allowed during this situation) och tu var vänliga nog att förse mig med beviset själva :)(har fixa en kopia på videon om dem tar bort den)

så jag kör över honom så han inte kan skjuta fick senare reda på att jag har gjort fel med det att jag inte får köra över han.

Vid 3.37 i videon så loggar [T.U] lomax dawn ut och vi vet att han var med dem andra vid nla checkpoint för där rånade dem lagster (det är hans hemtt box dem kör) ,men han loggar omedelbart in igen och spawnar i pyrgos för att komma bakom oss som ni kommer se i videon vilket då är lack of rp då han fast travla medans dem försöker råna oss

och här är min video(och ja jag säger det igen jag vet nu att jag gjorde fel när jag körde över silver och jag kommer nog få en ban för det men anser fortfarande inte att jag gjorde fel/får nog ta det med en admin i ts om dem vill veta mer av min förklaring(vet inte varför men jag brukar inte få ljud på mina videos men han skrek iallafall att jag skulle stanna innan han skjuter

Well then you should maybe think twice before abusing your "arma crash" and try come behind us, it doesnt look too pretty.

Edit: "First of all, if arma 3 crashes there would be a battleye message saying that you got kicked. Second of all, after you dissconnected you connected within 7 seconds which means that you restarted your arma and pressed multiplayer -> found the server -> connected within 7 seconds? Hmm.. sounds legit my friend 

I got disconnected because arma crashed...  If you think that gave me any advantage of the game, thats wrong.

Just one thing, it says that u disconnect, and if arma crash it's coming up in the chat that client not responding or kicked cus high ping. That is just a big lie!

So i dont think your game crashed =) 

So.

After watching the evidence supplied i have to state following:

1. You can impossibru mean 2015-01-12 ? thats a long time ago. But i checked 2015-02-12 as i guess you mean that date.
There is no record of [T.U] lomax dawn playing that day!

I extended my search to the 11th and 13th, there was a lomax playing then and he had no crashes.
So validation of date would be needed.

2. In the end you guys didnt lose anything and you managed to kill him, so the once walking away from this with shame is TU right?

So the only possible rule being broken here is that they didnt RP properly. 

On the otherhand its very douchebaggery and against the rules to try to stop vehicles in that manners (he wasent even aiming for the tire), but he failed and no one was killed/stopped.

Unless TU want to apology for this incident (as they where the once losing the battle) and you guys accept it, i would feel good.

But else i need the exact date to validate (pref time to). 

ja nån gång på natten mellan 11-12:de så klockslaget vet jag inte för jag la upp den här posten innan jag gick och la mig ska fixa en screenshot på videofilen så kan du ca tid och datum

What have we learned from all this kids? Dont run shooting infront of moving military trucks, they just might decide to run you over!

You should really make it so that you die from being hit by a 7 ton truck, then we wouldnt have these issues, people should use common sense..

Thanks for the replies. This is how i will do it as none want to apology or talk about it as adults:

And yes, checking logs for those days there is no disconnecting, so i assume we are being lied to here unless proven wrong (video/crashdumps).

So i will give [TU] Lomax 1 day ban for lack of roleplay (and minor abuse of the arma3 enginge, ie: exploit). Its not ment to be used as a teleportationportal.

I will also give the same punichment to [TU] s1lver as he refuses to apology and it goes under the "same gang rule":

Rules -> Gang/civ -> 1. Gang

• A gang will be judged for its actions as a group. (This applies for example if the gang leader of your gang declares war)

As you both where clearly communicating and aiming for the same target.

GNOsbS6.jpg