CvGaming

[Ban appeal] *Decidos*

decidos

Name:   Decidos -654440660f1883125e4c0b83f7ffa0a9

Date: 2015-01-??? - dont remeber exactbut it was in january sometime

Reason: i got 5 times banned for different things and i can only say tha ti remember to onyl been banend 3 times and it says in the msg that its the -5 time good bye- i want to be unbanned since i have 4 friends on the server and i want to paly with them and i am sorry for my bad playing and the way i have played wich made me get 5 bans on me and i would really really love to get unbanned. the things i know i have been banned for- combatlogging-rdm-and i think trolling in safezone? this is the only things i know and i would love to be unbanned. thank you.

yes i got permbanned since they did not want me to win the rdm reports and combatlogs on me and when 1 rdm was not a rdm and 1 combatlog was not a combat log, i broke a new life rule and i got banned for breaking a new life rule! i was sitting on my quad and i broke the new life rule, i di not wan tto spawn instantly so i waited 3 minutes and i spawned in kavala. 2 hours later i got banned,since they thought i was combat logging and someone tried to rob me when i was just sitting on my quad bike in the respawn menu. afriel did not belive me and i got permbanned. he banned me since i was not agreeing to what he told that i did, soo yeah i got banned for that combatlog that wasnt even a combatlog.  and 7 days after they got me for rdming adn that was the 3 ban i knew that was on me. but i had 2 that i did not know about, and i got permbanned. please give me a second chance its like the only server my friends are playing on...

this is the ban where i broke new life rule and i asked for a longer video of 10 minutes before they robbed me and i never got a longer video of 10 minutes before they tried to rob me and thats why i got the ban on me, i tried to explain it to afriel but he denied and was all down on the case and said that i comabt logged. after that i started recording isnce i was soo mad that i got banned for things i never did! that ban is not a comabt log its just they who thinks its a combt log.

the first ban where i drove over with the quadbike told me later that day that it was alright and i said it was an accident, i was totally new to the game and the helicopter chrash also, after that i went to a 100000 million server to learn to fly, i died like 18 times before i could fly.

He is one of my guys and I want he back on the server. He is a nice and kind guy and i love to play with him, if he get in that i hope he will the he will join my gang and he are not going to fire a bullet before we say he can. I realy hope that he will get in. -Xeloth

I will decline your request to have your ban lifted.

Repeated offense, then you comment stuff that isnt even correct. It was me that permanent banned you, not Afriel and there are several other things that you are trying to discuss away or blame. You are in no position to discuss these matters, you can simply apologies for your actions.

The behavior you had after these bans was very rude against several admins and therefor i will not lift your ban.

And you have failed to see the damage you made, the problem you caused. All i see is excuses.

I personally believe that this behavior can not be fixed in your case.

I will, however, bring this appeal with me to next admin meeting to see if anyone feel you should be granted a 8th chance.
If that happens, I will personally comment on this thread. No use to send pm's or making new appeals.