CvGaming

Ban request [SC] Taco

Xeloth

Name: [T.U] Xeloth

Offender-Name[sC] Taco

Date: 2015-04-15 - 15:00

Reason:

Well me and isaac was going to bandit 15+ min after SC kild us there. And when we was oustside the KOS zone isaac crash the car in a hole and the weel pops. When we jump out of car to fix it then [sC] Taco come up behind us and shoot us in the back. and i will just add that [T.U] s1lver got banned for shooting a guy outside the circle

()

Man ser på när silver dödade en utanför zonen då var killen som dog 450 meter utanför. (Markeringen var väl på mitten av KOS Zonen)
Här gör tako samma sak 447m för att vara exakt. (Xeloth's markering var också på mitten av KOS zonen)

Men hur som helst så är det utanför och inte inom KOS området! 

When i saw your offroad i knew u were Going to bandit since you were Going in the direction of bandit. And gangmembers had shot some ppl in that area like 5 minutes before so i guess u can also call it a warzone and u had a gun in your hand

And we where the one taking over bandit so what did u except to be able to walk around close to the zone with a gun in your hand and not get shot writing this my phone so sorry for the poor english

Så det är lugnt att du blir skjuten 200-400m utanför KOS zonen när du e på väg dit Takó?

''And we where the one taking over bandit so what did u except to be able to walk around close to the zone with a gun in your hand and not get shot''

Det ger dig inte rätten att öppna eld UTANFÖR KOS zonen! 

det finns inte så mycket att säga jag tycker att jag inte gjorde något fel ingen ide att diskutera det låter admins ta beslutet om jag blir bannad så blir jag finns inte så mycket att säga

Ja och?  det betyder inte att ni får skjuta alla som är utanför zonen?
Vi skjuter alla som är INOM ZONEN! vi väntar på att dom går in DÅ skjuter vi.
Det lärde vi oss när [T.U] S1lver blev bannad i 3 dagar för det där som Takó precis gjorde.

Förlåt mig om jag inte tillför något i diskussionen men jag är rätt säker på att admin vid Silvers ban fastställde att det är Gränsen som är GRÄNSEN och inget annat menat att man får inte skjuta någon förrän den är innanför zonen såvida man inte slåss med det gänget i zonen samtidigt.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

As silvers incident was the benchmark i will follow that line.

You did engage people well outside and in an area that is elevated (you dont see it form bandit unless you are hanging outside the boarder yourself).

I will ban [sC] Taco for 3 days RDM

The motivation is following:

Do not shoot/engage people even if they are heading for the area. Wait for them to be close enough (447meter isnt enough).

Now we dont have bandit area anymore and the area is alot larger, but same rules apply here. DO NOT engage/fight just at the border, because thats not OK.

Altho i wish you guys could talk and solve this incident. But from the replies above i have no other choice.