CvGaming

Finding all servers except Cvgaming - Altis Life

kangawroon

Question

Hey guys!

My buddies find the actual server, but it does not show up on my list. Not on "recent servers" or the internet list.

When I try joining one on my friends I get the "server not responding" message (with Refresh og Close as the only options)
The same thing happens whenever one of them try to invite me.

This has being going on for over a week now.

Any ideas to what this may be?

7 answers to this question

Solved: Turns out this issue accured after opening the ports 2302-2303 in my router to be able to play in coop-mode with my friends. Ports were closed back up: problem solved. 

Yeah, the remote doesn't work either.

This really blows my peanut. I'm mean, all of the sudden this shit happened.

Oh, and I opened my Arma 3 ports to be able to play coop with my buds. 

I belive we had a guy who had the same issue. He solved it by unplugging his gear to resolve a new IP from ISP.

So try to connect with a vpn? there is free vpn's out there: freevpn.me as an exampel.

Just to test your connecting.

One thing you can test if that works:

Once on the server, try to disconnect the vpn and see if your connecting manage to "get back" before dropping.

But unplugging gear for awhile for a new ip (like when you go to sleep tonight) is a good option unless u manage to solve it before that.