CvGaming

Perma Ban manne

manne

Hello,

Just i want connect to the game like every day and -__- am banned for teleporting lol.

Player id -

InGameNick - manne

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/719792825672010243/551E1620698DA9C4D3D6BA697DDB9160859992E2/

Screen with ban lol

Last time am playing at the morning 18.5 2015 cca at 06:00 and nothing happend, just disconnecting 2 players rem on the server.
Today i want to play at night and i cant connect....please can you tell me whats wrong ???

Stupid admins that cant see the different when u go to the Clothes Shop and u get teleported away and back, newb admin i guess haha

I got banned too for shooting at cops when i was shouting i was an rebel and was treatening them, isnt that RPG? Got banned for RDM -.-

I can assure you that he didnt got banned for going into the clothing shop, as It would ban people every minute in that case.
And Kaze stop the flaming, admins will answer to this appeal when possible!

It was a script that banned you, talk to the might lord Hitem about it. 

Might just be a bug or that you did something that activated the script :ph34r:  :ph34r::stuffhappens:

And olsson, we are not stupid or noobs just awesome ppl that will help when ever we can! why so much hate  :cry:  :cry:  (Norren, you are not an admin... /Eurozze)

:wub: Friendly regards Cvgaming support team   :wub:  

Hello.

What an exiting thread.

Going from "ban lol" to "admins know nothing clothing store" references. Much amused.

So lets take a look.

You executed a script that included a known variable from teleportationscripts. It wasent picked up when you logged in, rather later during your session when the script was executed you got kicked/banned in the same instance. I did a deeper search to make sure it wasent something unintentional or something executed in our mission and i found out it wasent. I also found the exact same variable in one of the newer highlighted cheats out there. Coincidence? i think not. 

Maybe you are the only one executing the exact same code as several previous cheaters? (that ran everything from godmode up to this specific variable)

A custom thing i usually do to people that legitimately are unaware what happened is that i remote connect to their machine, we locate that variable and source of it by doing some quick searches. But in your case i do not get the feeling you are legitimately unaware of this as your story is not correct. You didnt logg out and then return to be banned. You got kicked and banned in the same instance you executed the code.

Send me a pm if you are interested in letting me take a look at your machine as we will clearly see if 1. the code is still there 2. if not, intentionally removed 3. the source.

untill then this case is declined.

Edit:

Added for future references:

Kazes behavior is not OK: (spamming about a ban and that admins should drop everything they are doing to complete it and its repetitive (spamm)).

http://i.imgur.com/YqPmAXA.jpg (i got fed up after his entries in the thread and the amount of pm's regarding this matter, so this is the last conversation).

So, bad behavior(spamming about the ban, not respecting the decision) from him. And i should mention that im talking with the guy who where banned since hours previously to this PM.

Manne on the other hand have been nice, sending good PM's and granted me access to his machine. we will see what we find.

Edit2: Manne first claims im allowed to remote connect and check, then all of a sudden he changes his mind - very suspicious. then he starts threatening with "server-report" as he has no clue how battleye filters work (automated). So now he is gone for good.