CvGaming

Teamspeak rollback

Kebre

Today when I got in contact with the server-host and told them that our teamspeakserver went down yesterday they tried to start it again without success.

Then they tried to overwrite the server with a backup.. (yeah theres the problem)

Thats why we are currently in a very old backup but hopefully we will be able to restore the main parts very soon.

This also resulted in a lot of users beeing locked out of their own channels..

Contact a moderator or administrator and they will help you out when they have time.

I am sorry that this occurred but it was not our fault :/

I will take a look and see how we can compensate you since this affected your experience at CvGaming and the gameplay at our server.

Compensation? Pfff, all the fun and joy the server has given to the players from It's start with a awesome community of players, admins etc. No compensation should be needed. Sometimes shit happens, and its just to as we say in Sweden "gilla läget". Keep up the good work, we all know sometimes shit happens that we cant controll or Do anything about :)

Compensation? Pfff, all the fun and joy the server has given to the players from It's start with a awesome community of players, admins etc. No compensation should be needed. Sometimes shit happens, and its just to as we say in Sweden "gilla läget". Keep up the good work, we all know sometimes shit happens that we cant controll or Do anything about :)

+1

+1