CvGaming

Hitem

manne

Okay, `Manne first claims im allowed to remote connect and check, then all of a sudden he changes his mind - very suspicious. then he starts threatening with "server-report" as he has no clue how battleye filters work (automated).` Why you LIE ??? Am never say yeah please, mr boss, check my pc. I said like `Feel Like Free` mean say me more about because i have this game 2 weeks. :o Why you talking about my friend ? Am not his mom, dad, or sister and he is free. Then he send you PM he send you PM. 999999, `Manne on the other hand have been nice, sending good PM's and granted me access to his machine. we will see what we find.` W H Y Y O U L I E ???? `So now he is gone for good.` Ok then can i see my log please ? Awesome teleporting in my bed, you know am fakin wizard. 420, Am never say nah, dont want check my pc then you mad like kid. After i said i report you and server, you bg fakin mad like 10yo kid with IQ 70- and remove me :D Its not allowed to report you ??? You a fakin god or ? -_- So am banned no 4ever because you mad then am right. Soo send me this stupid log please want to see how long time am on the server in this `Ban Time` 0.0 in server menu ? lele dude wake up thanks :)

Okay, `Manne first claims im allowed to remote connect and check, then all of a sudden he changes his mind - very suspicious. then he starts threatening with "server-report" as he has no clue how battleye filters work (automated).` Why you LIE ??? Am never say yeah please, mr boss, check my pc. I said like `Feel Like Free` mean say me more about because i have this game 2 weeks. :o Why you talking about my friend ? Am not his mom, dad, or sister and he is free. Then he send you PM he send you PM. 999999, `Manne on the other hand have been nice, sending good PM's and granted me access to his machine. we will see what we find.` W H Y Y O U L I E ???? `So now he is gone for good.` Ok then can i see my log please ? Awesome teleporting in my bed, you know am fakin wizard. 420, Am never say nah, dont want check my pc then you mad like kid. After i said i report you and server, you bg fakin mad like 10yo kid with IQ 70- and remove me :D Its not allowed to report you ??? You a fakin god or ? -_- So am banned no 4ever because you mad then am right. Soo send me this stupid log please want to see how long time am on the server in this `Ban Time` 0.0 in server menu ? lele dude wake up thanks :)

That english hurt my eyes mate. Do you mind being more clear?

Är det bara jag som hör Buk Lau rösten från Ownageprank när man läser dedär ? ^^

Wow, this thread is going to be a in hall of fame!

As im not sure what you are talking about i will let you know that ive had a good day today.

I fixed some script errors and then i added some new battleye filters, how are you and what have you been doing?

Joke a side, i belive this might be related to the conversation we had on Steam.

Where i was invited to remote and check his machine: 

Then later he refused and started to claim that the ban happened when he was sleeping.

Which logs disproved:

23:22:00 : Player #11 manne - GUID: XXXXX (unverified)
23:22:00 : Verified GUID (XXXXX) of player #11 manne
23:22:02 : Player #11 manne (XXXXX) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #47

After that i the only reply that was made was that i was gonna be reported so i said "Goodluck in life" and removed him from Steam. So simple conclusion, he refused and there was suspicious code present ^^.
His friend krAze is still around so i will lock and decline this thread as it dosent make much sense and no template was followed. The information is impossible to extract even with the best detective techniques and algorithms.