CvGaming

Kebre

Kebre

Hi, my nick is Kebre/Kebre001 and I am  a (sys)admin on the server(s).

I am currently studdying and trying to do my best to develop and make the server(s) better.

I usually do the stuff you the players never see or know that we are doing but for example I setup this website and at the moment trying to make a more appropriate skin for the forum.

I have studied computer science which includes programming and different types of network communication for some years and on my hobby I am having this server and some more where I am developing stuff and testing some stuff.

More stuff I am doing on my free time (Do I have free time?) is studying different it-security related stuff which is really exciting.

I have alot of experience in computers both hardware, software, networking and other stuff that runs on electricity.

If im slow on anwering on teamspeak its because im working on something and probably has high volume

edit 2014-09-03

This is my teamspeak after just some minutes. Please send messages on the forum so I can save the conversation.

IX1rmtD.jpg

Tweet me

@kebre001

Edited by Kebre