CvGaming

Ban Request - Cv-D as a group

Kafarov

Request Information

Name: [sWipe] [Rec] CheyTac

Offender-Name: Cv-D members, not sure which ones though.

Date: 2015-09-05 - <16:50>

Reason: Explain your point of view as much as in-depth as possible. If you have any proof of the users guilt in form of links, post them here: My friend got robbed 1 km away from where i were, so i drove up, parked the car 200 meters away from the crime scene, and the first thing that happens is that i take a bullet to the head. They couldn't have known it was me since you cant see tags from that distance and i did not recieve any warnings. I didn't record the situation while happening but i did use ShadowPlay to save my last 5 minutes of gameplay, so i  acctualy recorded it. But 3/4 of the video had nothing with the situation to do. It's also really bad quality because i captured the situation that way. But i can promise you that it was Cv-D and it was clear RDM.due to Fail RP. The rreason i acted combat ready was because they began to fire at me for no reason, which counts for RDM.

Video Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIvNmDTfOSM NOTE: Skip to 03:10 for the action to begin.

Edited by Kasiiquo

Alla vi fick tagg på dig? det går ju visst att få tagg på 150m. Och det var ju inte RDM då vi rånade din kompis och berättade för honom att om vi ser någon av hans gängmedlemmar så skulle vi skjuta dem.

Edited by A. Nord

Alla vi fick tagg på dig? det går ju visst att få tagg på 150m. Och det var ju inte RDM då vi rånade din kompis och berättade för honom att om vi ser någon av hans gängmedlemmar så skulle vi skjuta dem.

Bane sa aldrig att ni hade sagt det så kunde inte veta det, och j**lar vilken firepower ni har ;)

• Ludwig locked this topic