CvGaming

Ban Request Johannes 2015-17-10 19:00

Opas

Opas

Johannes

2015-17-10 19:00-19:10

I  was gonna do weed With my gang for the first time. When we had processed it we went to the dealer and sold the weed, when i had sold it i was driving away and Ray crashed into me and exploded, then his friend comes and threatens me to put my hands up or he will kill me. I talked to Pettson on ts and he told me to make this Request. Here is some evidence. https://youtu.be/qdTn9L9xawg

Thanks for Your time.

Opas

Johannes

2015-17-10 19:00-19:10

I  was gonna do weed With my gang for the first time. When we had processed it we went to the dealer and sold the weed, when i had sold it i was driving away and Ray crashed into me and exploded, then his friend comes and threatens me to put my hands up or he will kill me. I talked to Pettson on ts and he told me to make this Request. Here is some evidence. https://youtu.be/qdTn9L9xawg

Thanks for Your time.

This is some serious bias. I was there with you, opas had robbed Johannes just before and you can clearly hear Johannes asking multiple times for Opas to keep his hands up. He gave him a few extra warnings and then shot him because of the HRA coming with the chopper. We have 3 different witnesses that this happened and you can also hear it in the video. Im the guy coming down the hill in the video, nick "Ivan".

Will decline this, Next time i need a longer video from you Opas, since your video doesn´t show me what happend earlier? its impossible for me to react on something like this.. 

• Guest locked this topic