CvGaming

Ban request * [A.R.F] Garrier Hawk,[A.R.F] Vegz,[MedicChief] kangawroon* 21/11/2015 ca. 21:30

Onaloid

Name: Johnny N. Wikberg

Offender(s): [A.R.F] Garrier Hawk,[A.R.F] Vegz,[MedicChief] kangawroon

21/11/2015 apx, 21:30

Medic assisting robberies. This medic named "Kangawroon" was intentionally assisting these players in robbing us at a drug dealer. What first happened was that we had arrived but we hid our cars behind a building just to be sure. We entered the drug dealer but were taken hostage and robbed of all we had, the medic had come there and helped them when they crashed their helicopter from what they told us.. but there was no smoke or anything so I believe they were lying and he was just giving them rides from and to drug dealers.. After they robbed us they all went into the medic's chopper and left but obviously noticed our vehicles and told the medic to turn around and land so they could steal the rest of what we had. This is obviously not okay, the medic should've informed the police and refused to land with the chopper so they could further harm us and rob us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lBzXqFKtdk

Later they stole our trucks and left. We later found them in a Safe zone with our trucks in which they mocked us and started ramming our cars with their trucks. This is obviously VDM. After a while they suddenly ran into my car over 100km/h and destroyed my car with lots of weed inside it.. Here's a couple of pictures i took which i made into a video. https://gyazo.com/3b7ac036e6c30473cda13552bcdee7ff

The driver's name is not displayed but his name i can't remember neither. But his friend is standing there talking smack about how he stole our stuff... for example "What happened to your car? Is this it? want it back etc." The guy talking's name is [A.R.F]AlexMahone.

I can assure you we didn't get any help from the medic robbing you, we got evidence that we crashed our helicopter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pToVK86aGKA

and yes, we did order the medic to fly us down when we saw your cars. but as far as i am conserned, thats not against the rules. when we had your trucks we ordered the medic to fly away from the robbery scene and so he did.

The ramming thing that happened in a safezone i can't confirm, i wasn't there so therefor i need proper evidence that it was one of our guys that did it.

have a nice day :)

I think you are just salty for getting robbed. I was doing my job resurrection players and giving them a ride as they just wrecked their helicopter. This is common. Then you came into the picture and they decided to play the game, as I stuck around in case some one else needed medical attention (after all, things did get a little intense). Maybe you should play a little more on the server before jumping to conclusions. I did not assist in robbing anyone. A medic being present during a crime does not necessarily make him a participant of the ongoing crime. Medics can be met almost all over the island, especially where someone just died. Telling a Medic to land is not an offence. A Medic landing his chopper also is not an offence. I actually feel a little offended by this ban-request and the illicit language used, tho. 

I have talked to Kangawroon and he knows it looks very wrong when he stands there but still, no rules broken by Kangawroon. He will not be as close to a situation in the future, since it looks bad even if they threatened him a while before your situation you guys can't know that they threatened him.

Verdict: Declined

About the situation on airfield, I will talk to Alex Mahone about that.

Verdict: Declined. Not enough evidence provided, I cant tell who the driver is.