CvGaming

Combat logger [BB] Ac

Discornia

So we saw 2 guys going towards diamond trader with hemmt transport and decided to go and try to ambush them. We got there bit late and they were already selling good at trader. We send them text message and after that [bB] Ac started to head towards my location as other guy jumped in hemmt and started driving away. As we was still in rather bad positions we could not stop hemmt driver but we got Ac surrounded in small location. As he came close to me i opened fire sadly being unable to kill him and he got in cover. Took myself a hit during that firefight and moved to cover to heal myself. Couple seconds later friend got visual and tried to take him down but he got to cover again. At that point we took better positions and started closing him to smaller and smaller area until saw message "[bB] Ac has disconnected from the server".  That was about a minute after last fired shots.

After this case we sent message to his buddy that left with hemmt and asked why his friend is combat logging and he basically told us to go f**k ourselves and that they did nothing wrong as that was totally ok to log out at any situation as long as you wait 10 second clock to run out and do not hit alt+f4. Texted with jeppe and he seemed to think case was pretty straight forward combat logging. After [bB] Ac contacted me at teamspeak being so "sorry" about what happened there and that "he had no idea that was agains rules" i asked him if he was willing to compensate the gear/money we would have gotten from him if he did not log out he gave me same answer as his buddy when i asked him about combat logging in first place. So i quess to [bB] people breaking rules is absolutely fine as long as it does not cost them anything but being "sorry".

Altis life is a damn great mod and you have terrific server running here but couple guys like this can really make it damn frustrating while you are doing your best playing by the rules. And that is something i think many of Altis players can relate. Anyway as usual, i'm sure admins will make a right decision here and i will be linking video from this situation here as soon as buddy gets it done and up in internet.

-Discornia