CvGaming

Different altitudes and angles on our dear armored vehicles

Kupa

As many may know, I'm not a fan of either Hunters or Ifrit's. 

Using a hunter/ifrit is stupid, for example.

(No offense should be taken here, I'm not criticizing nothing towards anyone, just want to explain why hunter/ifrit is useless

If we suddendly facing N.L.A on the road with their Ifrit, they throws an engage on us. In this point, we're trying to avoid the fight (ordinarily) But N.L.A has one person on the hill we're using as a escape on. He's flanking our nose with his Mk18 or Mk1 (7.62) He only need 1 bullet, to penetrate our window (Hunter) Same with Ifrit, you only need a different angle or height. 

That's why I made this video, showing of different angles and heights on both our vehicles. 

Conclusion? Well, both vehicles may be able to handle 1 or 2 mags from behind. But it's all about your position, if our opponent has a good one. We're dead within a second.. (Mostly aimed @A.P.D)

(Video will be 720p60fps, still processesing)

Your welcome to say your own opinion about this

// [A.P.D] R. Kupa  :sniper:

67f530835ffd658434682e3e60869863.png

Exactly what do you want to tell with this video?

This would have been interesting if you did this on the live server, for some reasons it is big diffrence live vs home srv with AI, trust me. (Mahone an old police officer did exactly the same video as u)

And the fact that the police have Hunters, and the Rebels have Ifrits are only to give them an little edge, it´s not like we want the 2 factions to go around in Tanks, unbeatable.. :)

Btw, NLA flanking with an mk18? We barely use 7,62 anyways ^^

(Mahones video)

1 hour ago, Jonasp said:

NLA flanking with an mk18? We barely use 7,62 anyways ^

Svar :

3 hours ago, Kupa said:

(No offense should be taken here, I'm not criticizing nothing towards anyone, just want to explain why hunter/ifrit is useless

I did a example. As I mentioned. 

1 hour ago, Jonasp said:

it´s not like we want the 2 factions to go around in Tanks, unbeatable..

No, that's not the situation. Civilians pictures hunters and ifrits unbeatable. As I used to do as well, until I tryed these methods in editor against Al.

And as you said, it's a big different on Editor and CvG's server. Indeed. But it's not too big, from the video you can obviously achive some experience about these 2 "cars" 

That's all I wanted, not a discussion outside these 2. As i added:  That's why I made this video, showing of different angles and heights on both our vehicles.   <Bara lärde ut varför jag tycker dom är värdelösa.

4 minutes ago, P. Black said:

Never let yourself be caught in a position where they can shoot you through the window, simple, hunter and ifrit is a perfect flanking option to running. They are not useless. 

If youre being engaged by a gang/faction that are in unknown positions, it's quite hard to not let yourself be caught. 

But I agree with you, it's bad to drive a hunter unless you have backups on hills, etc. But bad things happen, and it's a great loss. Therefore I think that we shouldn't use these vehicles. They give a civ too many opportunities on other Civs. That's my opinion, since it happend time to time.